NIIT University Admission
Bachelor of Technology (BTech)
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Master of Technology (MTech)
Doctor of Philosophy (PhD)
· Minimum 60 % marks in High School (10th) examination
· Minimum 60 % marks in 10+2 examination from any Board in India or its equivalent from any other country
· Minimum 60 % marks or a CGPA of 6.67on a scale of 10 or its equivalent in bachelors programs as given below
· Minimum 60 % marks or a CGPA of 6.67on a scale of 10 or its equivalent in masters program as given below in Program Specific Eligibility
· In case of exceptionally bright candidate with a minimum 80 % marks or a CGPA of 8.89 on a scale of 10 or its equivalent in 4-year degree course as given below, direct admission to Ph D will be offered.
Last date of receiving the completed application form: 20th June, 2011
Selection process commences from: 24th June, 2011
The NIIT University is equipped with state-of-the-art technology-enabled teaching and a strong research-focused curriculum, some of which originated in NIIT’s incubation lab viz. Centre for Research in Cognitive Systems (CRCS) on IIT Delhi campus. This award-winning lab, including the team, equipment, patents and cumulative body of research is gifted by NIIT Limited as the first building block of the upcoming not-for-profit NIIT University.
The strong reputation for Trust, Innovation and Technology that has been created by NIIT Limited will provide a powerful platform for the NIIT University in its formative years.
Tags: NIIT University Admission BTech MBA PhD MTech Date Form admission 2011 notification 2011 notice application form download entrance exam entrance test entrance examination admission dates admission form download