MINISTRY OF AGRICULTRE
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
DEPTT. OF AGRI., & COOP.
WALK IN INTERVIEW FOR CONSULTANTS & PROGRAMME ASSISTANT
To monitor implementation of Rashtriya Krishi Vikas Yojana (RKVY) of
the Ministry of Agriculture, Govt. of India in the states, it is proposed to hire the services of 25 Consultants & 1 Programme Assistant. Consultants can opt to be headquartered at Delhi or any State Capitals. Consultants are expected to operate from their homes. Their job/duties will include visit to the assigned States for atleast 10 days every month for physical and financial monitoring of projects; attending two review meetings at Delhi and operating through the emails. The details about educational qualification(s), experience(s) required, remuneration, tenure of engagement and duties to be performed are available on www.indiaseeds.com. Interested candidates may walk in for interview alongwith their CV and original testimonies from 23rd to 25th May, 2011 on any of these days between 3:00 to 5:00 pm at NSC Ltd., Beej Bhavan, Pusa Complex, New Delhi – 110012. The candidates attending the interview from outside Delhi will be reimbursed to & fro 2nd AC class rail fare from the shortest route on production of original documents.
The interested candidates may walk-in for interview for engagement as Consultant and Programme Assistant possessing following educational qualification and experience:
Qualifications/Experience for Consultants :
• Agriculture Experts with Masters degree in any field in agriculture or MBAs in rural development or marketing or Post Graduate with experience of working in agriculture Departments/Research institutions at the State or Centre with at least 10 years of experience.
• Should have worked in IT enabled environment and should be familiar with working on databases. Good knowledge of computer programmes like MSword, excel, power point, internet will be necessary.
• Ability to monitor the field programmes, analyse data and organize meeting and workshops at regional and national level and prepare projects, writing reports/seminar notes/articles.
• Willingness to undertake travel for at least ten days in a month.
• Ability to communicate and work with state level officials, farmers and other stakeholders.
Duties of Consultants :
• To monitor inputting and completing of the RDIMS system data for the State/States assigned and provide electronic reports of their completeness and issues to be taken up with State with respect to RDIMS and its data every week.
• To help complete reconciliation of projects approved SLSCs and projects taken up for implementation with the RDIMS database.
• To visit the State/States assigned States for at least 10 days in a month of physical and financial monitoring of the Rashtriya Krishi Vikas Yojana (RKVY) projects. Consultant will select specific projects in consultation with RKVY Division and also carry out physical monitoring thereof on ground. At the end of each visit, Consultant will provide a detailed report of the visit in the Performa provide by the RKVY Division, Department of Agriculture & Cooperation (DAC).
• To complete targets envisaged and actual achieved, outputs planned and actually achieved and growth impact of the programme in the RDIMS database working with the States.
• To collect, edit and provide material for the case studies of the flagship projects identified by the DAC and develop the case studies, working the DAC.
• Monitor funds flow, utilization and submission of expenditure reports and utilization certificates by the officials of agriculture department programme.
• To assist the JS (RKVY)/ Programme in-charge in organization of central and regional workshops.
• To help in documentation of success stories for dissemination amongst farmers. Consultants can choose to be headquartered at Delhi or any State Capitals. They will be expected to operate from their homes and work with Deptt. of Agri., & Coop., through e-mail. They will be required to visit the assigned States for atleast 10 days in a month. They will also be attending meetings at DAC to be organized on fortnightly basis to receive and discuss their reports. Except for 3 Consultants who will be assisting DAC in RDIMS and other work, rest of the Consultants will not be provided any working space in DAC. They are expected to be computer friendly and work with their own laptops.
Educational, qualification and experience for Programme Assistant:
Graduate with professional qualification of Programming with experience of working on data base management systems.
Rs. 35000/- p.m. (All inclusive payment except for travel reimbursement) for
Consultants and for Rs.15000/- p.m. for Programme Assistant (All inclusive payment
except for travel reimbursement)
TENURE OF ENGAGEMENT:
The services of Consultants and Programme Assistant will be hired for a period
of ten months i.e. upto 31st March, 2012 subject to a review which for continuance at
the end of three months for satisfactory services.
THE LIST OF STATES FOR WHICH CONSULTANTS ARE REQUIRED
1. Assam & Arunachal Pradesh - One
2. Andhra Pradesh - One
3. Bihar - One
4. Chhattisgarh - One
5. Gujarat - One
6. Haryana - One
7. Himachal Pradesh - One
8. Kerala - One
9. Madhya Pradesh - One
10. Maharashtra & Goa - One
11. Orissa - One
12. Punjab - One
13. Rajasthan - One
14. Tamil Nadu - One
15. Uttar Pradesh - One
16. Uttarakhand - One
17. West Bengal - One
18. Jammu & Kashmir - One
19. Jharkhand - One
20. Karnataka - One
21. Manipur/Meghalaya/Sikkim/ - One
22. Tripura/Mizoram & Nagaland - One
23. Ministry of Agriculture - Three
Working since 1963, under the control of the Ministry of Agriculture of Government of India. NSC undertakes production, processing and marketing of agricultural seeds. It's product range includes cereals, pulses, oilseeds, fodder, fibre and vegetable crops.
NSC pioneered the development of Indian Seed Industry on scientific lines with its involvement in the formulation of seed certification standards. Its seeds are evaluated for quality standards by independent seed certification agencies besides internal quality checks and laboratory tests in its own Seed Testing Laboratories located at Delhi, Secunderabad, Pune, Bhopal and Kolkata.
Tags: Ministry of Agriculture Jobs Consultants & Programme Assistant Vacancy application form download eligibility criteria selection process procedure notification 2011 notice educational qualification required academic qualification qualities walk in interview date venue