VALLABHBHAI PATEL CHEST INSTITUTE
UNIVERSITY OF DELHI
PO Box No. 2101, Delhi-110 007
TEACHING: Assistant Professor (06) in Radio-diagnosis & Imaging (1) / Respiratory Medicine (2) (one reserved for Ortho Handicapped) / Medical Mycology (1) (reserved for partially Visually Handicapped) / Respiratory Allergy & Applied Immunology (2) NON-TEACHING: Senior Technical Assistant (Store), Senior Assistant, Technical Assistant in Clinical Biochemistry, Office Attandant and Animal Attandant
Assistant Professor: PB-3 Rs.15600-39100 + AGP Rs.6000, Senior Technical Assistant (Store): PB-2 Rs.9300-34800 + GP 4200, Senior Assistant: PB-2 Rs.9300-34800 + GP 4200, Technical Assistant in Clinical Biochemistry: PB-1 Rs.5200-20200 + GP 2800, Office Attendant: PB-1 Rs.5200-20200 + GP 1800 and Animal Attendant: PB-1 Rs.5200-20200 + GP 1800
Recruitment with Special Drive of Persons with Disabilities (PwDs)
VPCI is a pioneer Post Graduate Medical Institute funded by Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of India and maintained by the University of Delhi. The Institute is looking for dynamic and result oriented persons for filling up teaching/non-teaching positions as shown below:
ASSISTANT PROFESSOR 06 (PB-3 Rs.15600-39100 + AGP Rs.6000) in Radio-diagnosis & Imaging (1) / Respiratory Medicine (2) (one reserved for Ortho Handicapped) / Medical Mycology (1) (reserved for partially Visually Handicapped) / Respiratory Allergy & Applied Immunology (2).
Senior Technical Assistant (Store) (Ortho Handicapped) (PB-2 Rs.9300-34800 + GP 4200)
Graduate in Science with minimum 50% marks and six years experience in store management as Technical Assistant in the grade of Rs.4500-125-7000 or above preferably in Medical Institutions.
Desirable: Diploma in material management.
Senior Assistant (Partially Visually Handicapped) (PB-2 Rs.9300-34800 + GP 4200):
Graduate or Post Graduate with second division (50% marks) from recognized University in any discipline with working knowledge of computers.
Desirable:(1) Two years experience in Educational Administration, General Administration/Accounts & Finance/Purchase Personnel/HR/Legal etc. in a University/Research Institution/Government department/bodies/PSU or reputed commercial establishment.
(2) Professional qualification like LL.B. or PG Diploma in Business Administration or MCA/PGDCA or CA(Inter)/ICWA(Inter).
Technical Assistant in Clinical Biochemistry(Ortho Handicapped) (PB-1 Rs.5200-20200 + GP 2800)
Graduate in Science with minimum 50% marks and six years experience in respective areas as Laboratory Assistant in the grade of Rs.4000-100-6000 or above preferably in Medical Institutions.
Office Attendant (Partially Visually Handicapped) (PB-1 Rs.5200-20200 + GP 1800)
Pass VIII Standard from a recognized School or its equivalent examination from a recognized school or institution.
Desirable:(1) Experience in armed Forces (Army/Navy/Air Force).
(2)Training in Basic & Refresher Course in Home Guards and Civil Defence.
(3)ITI or Trade Certificate from recognized institute which can be useful for working in University.
Animal Attendant (Hearing Handicapped) (PB-1 Rs.5200-20200 + GP 1800)
1. 8th Class pass or its equivalent examination from a recognized school or institution.
2. At least 3 years work experience in research projects/Animal House of University/Research Establishment.
Desirable: 1. Secondary or Senior Secondary School Certificate with Science one of the subject.
1. Those interested should apply on prescribed application form along with details of qualifications and other specifications required for the post. The application form is obtainable from the office of the Deputy Registrar, VP Chest Institute, University of Delhi, P.O. Box No. 2101, Delhi-110 007 in person on working days between 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM or by post The application form & other details can also be downloaded from our website www.vpci.org.in.
2. The last dates for issue of application form and submission thereof duly completed to the Deputy Registrar are 31.05.2011 (upto 1:00 PM) and 31.05.2011 (4:00 PM) respectively.
3. The application should be enclosed with self-attested photocopies of relevant documents in support of age, educational qualification, experience, caste and PwDs certificate issued by the competent authority. The relaxation & concession shall be as per rules.
4. Separate applications are required for each post.
5. All the above posts carry DA, HRA, TA, NPA (to medically qualified candidates only) etc. as admissible under the rules of University/Institute.
6. The Institute reserves the right not to fill up any of the vacancies advertised if the circumstances so warrant.
7. Relaxation in qualification may be made in exceptional cases on the recommendations of the Selection Committee.
Details here: http://www.vpci.org.in/jobs.asp
The Vallabhbhai Patel Chest Institute (VPCI) is a unique postgraduate medical institution devoted to the study of chest diseases. It is a University of Delhi maintained institution and is funded entirely by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India. The institute is ideally located in the heart of the main campus of the University of Delhi, providing the requisite academic environment. The Institute fulfills the national need for providing relief to large number of patients in the community suffering from chest diseases. It has eminently discharged its role and has earned a unique place in the field of Chest Medicine.
The main objectives of VPCI have been to conduct research on basic and clinical aspects of chest medicine, to train post graduates in Pulmonary Medicine and allied subjects, to develop new diagnostic technology and disseminate scientific knowledge related to Chest Medicine to other institutions in the country and to provide specialized clinical and investigative services to patients.
Tags: Vallabhbhai Patel Chest Institute (VPCI) Jobs Teaching Non-Teaching Vacancy application form download forms eligibility criteria selection process procedure recruitment 2011 notification 2011 notice faculty jobs faculty vacancy teaching jobs teaching vacancy Assistant Professor jobs Senior Technical Assistant jobs details information website link url